Time-Dependent FRET with Single Enzymes: Domain Motions and Catalysis in H+-ATP Synthases
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Förster Resonance Energy Transfer
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 510–517, February 25, 2011
How to Cite
Bienert, R., Zimmermann, B., Rombach-Riegraf, V. and Gräber , P. (2011), Time-Dependent FRET with Single Enzymes: Domain Motions and Catalysis in H+-ATP Synthases. ChemPhysChem, 12: 510–517. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000921
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!