Designing Dye–Nanochannel Antenna Hybrid Materials for Light Harvesting, Transport and Trapping
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Förster Resonance Energy Transfer
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 580–594, February 25, 2011
How to Cite
Calzaferri, G., Méallet-Renault, R., Brühwiler, D., Pansu, R., Dolamic, I., Dienel, T., Adler, P., Li, H. and Kunzmann, A. (2011), Designing Dye–Nanochannel Antenna Hybrid Materials for Light Harvesting, Transport and Trapping. ChemPhysChem, 12: 580–594. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000947
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- Swiss Commission for Technology and Innovation. Grant Number: 9231.2 PFNM-NM
- European Commission. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-035884
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20871040, 20901022
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09-0113
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 09JCYBJC05700
- Hebei Province Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholar. Grant Number: B2010000034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!