p-Nitrobenzoic Acid Adsorption on Nanostructured Gold Surfaces Investigated by Combined Experimental and Computational Approaches
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 13, pages 2485–2495, September 12, 2011
How to Cite
Panek, J. J., Jezierska-Mazzarello, A., Koll, A., Dovbeshko, G. and Fesenko, O. (2011), p-Nitrobenzoic Acid Adsorption on Nanostructured Gold Surfaces Investigated by Combined Experimental and Computational Approaches. ChemPhysChem, 12: 2485–2495. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100067
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- Wrocław Center for Networking and Supercomputing
- CYFRONET-KRAKÓW. Grant Numbers: KBN/SGI/UWrocl/029/1998, KBN/SGI/UWrocl/078/2001
- Poznań Supercomputing and Networking Center
- CI TASK Supercomputing Center
- “Nanophysics of quantum-dimensional and low-dimensional structures”. Grant Number: NBLI38
- State Fund for Fundamental Research for the President of Ukraine. Grant Number: GP/F27/0126
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!