M1=Li+, Na+; X=Cl, Br; M2=Li, Na, BeH, MgH
The Prominent Enhancing Effect of the Cation–π Interaction on the Halogen–Hydride Halogen Bond in M1⋅⋅⋅C6H5X⋅⋅⋅HM2†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 2289–2295, August 22, 2011
How to Cite
Li, R., Li, Q., Cheng, J., Liu, Z. and Li, W. (2011), The Prominent Enhancing Effect of the Cation–π Interaction on the Halogen–Hydride Halogen Bond in M1⋅⋅⋅C6H5X⋅⋅⋅HM2. ChemPhysChem, 12: 2289–2295. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100237
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20973149
- Outstanding Youth Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: JQ201006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!