Luminescence of Polyethylene Glycol Coated CdSeTe/ZnS and InP/ZnS Nanoparticles in the Presence of Copper Cations
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 2247–2254, August 22, 2011
How to Cite
Beaune, G., Tamang, S., Bernardin, A., Bayle-Guillemaud, P., Fenel, D., Schoehn, G., Vinet, F., Reiss, P. and Texier, I. (2011), Luminescence of Polyethylene Glycol Coated CdSeTe/ZnS and InP/ZnS Nanoparticles in the Presence of Copper Cations. ChemPhysChem, 12: 2247–2254. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100266
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- Commissariat à l′Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives. Grant Number: TIMOMA2
- French Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR-PNANO-07–044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!