A Method for Conformational Sampling of Loops in Proteins Based on Adiabatic Decoupling and Temperature or Force Scaling
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 14, pages 2609–2614, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Kunz, A.-P. E. and van Gunsteren, W. F. (2011), A Method for Conformational Sampling of Loops in Proteins Based on Adiabatic Decoupling and Temperature or Force Scaling. ChemPhysChem, 12: 2609–2614. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100305
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
- National Center of Competence in Research (NCCR). Grant Number: 200020-121913
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 228076
- European Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!