Sub-Diffraction Imaging of Huntingtin Protein Aggregates by Fluorescence Blink-Microscopy and Atomic Force Microscopy
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 13, pages 2387–2390, September 12, 2011
How to Cite
Duim, W. C., Chen, B., Frydman, J. and Moerner, W. E. (2011), Sub-Diffraction Imaging of Huntingtin Protein Aggregates by Fluorescence Blink-Microscopy and Atomic Force Microscopy. ChemPhysChem, 12: 2387–2390. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100392
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2011
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: PN2EY016525
- National Eye Institute of the U.S. National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.