Understanding the Dissolution of Polyols by Ionic Liquids Using the Example of a Well-Defined Model Compound
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 13, pages 2400–2404, September 12, 2011
How to Cite
Papanyan, Z., Roth, C., Paschek, D. and Ludwig, R. (2011), Understanding the Dissolution of Polyols by Ionic Liquids Using the Example of a Well-Defined Model Compound. ChemPhysChem, 12: 2400–2404. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100437
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
- Sonderforschungsbereich SFB 652
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!