Transition from Anodic Titania Nanotubes to Nanowires: Arising from Nanotube Growth to Application in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 18, pages 3634–3641, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Sun, L., Zhang, S., Wang, X., Sun, X. W., Ong, D. Y., Wang, X. and Zhao, D. (2011), Transition from Anodic Titania Nanotubes to Nanowires: Arising from Nanotube Growth to Application in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemPhysChem, 12: 3634–3641. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100450
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!