Oxidative Addition of the CαCβ Bond in β-O-4 Linkage of Lignin to Transition Metals Using a Relativistic Pseudopotential-Based ccCA-ONIOM Method
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Computational Chemistry
Volume 12, Issue 17, pages 3320–3330, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Oyedepo, G. A. and Wilson, A. K. (2011), Oxidative Addition of the CαCβ Bond in β-O-4 Linkage of Lignin to Transition Metals Using a Relativistic Pseudopotential-Based ccCA-ONIOM Method. ChemPhysChem, 12: 3320–3330. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100483
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0809762
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0342824, CHE-0741936
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!