Differences in Two-Photon and One-Photon Absorption Profiles Induced by Vibronic Coupling: The Case of Dioxaborine Heterocyclic Dye
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Computational Chemistry
Volume 12, Issue 17, pages 3392–3403, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Lin, N., Luo, Y., Ruud, K., Zhao, X., Santoro, F. and Rizzo, A. (2011), Differences in Two-Photon and One-Photon Absorption Profiles Induced by Vibronic Coupling: The Case of Dioxaborine Heterocyclic Dye. ChemPhysChem, 12: 3392–3403. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100500
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21003085
- Swedish Research Council
- Norwegian Supercomputing Program
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Numbers: 179568, 191251
- Italian IIT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!