The Role of the π Linker in Donor–π–Acceptor Organic Dyes for High-Performance Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 16, pages 2979–2988, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Casanova, D. (2011), The Role of the π Linker in Donor–π–Acceptor Organic Dyes for High-Performance Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemPhysChem, 12: 2979–2988. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100520
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CTQ2008-06670-C02-02/BQU
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-1459
- Ramón y Cajal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!