Ion-Beam-Induced Desorption as a Method for Probing the Stability of the Molecule-Substrate Interface in Self-Assembled Monolayers
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 14, pages 2554–2557, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Wyczawska, S., Cyganik, P., Terfort, A. and Lievens, P. (2011), Ion-Beam-Induced Desorption as a Method for Probing the Stability of the Molecule-Substrate Interface in Self-Assembled Monolayers. ChemPhysChem, 12: 2554–2557. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100524
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
- Belgian Fund for Scientific Research, Flanders
- Flemish Concerted Action
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: 0061/B/H03/2008/34
- Foundation for Polish Science under Homing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!