Formic Acid Catalyzed Gas-Phase Reaction of H2O with SO3 and the Reverse Reaction: A Theoretical Study
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 323–329, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Long , B., Long, Z.-w., Wang, Y.-b., Tan, X.-f., Han, Y.-h., Long, C.-y., Qin, S.-j. and Zhang, W.-j. (2012), Formic Acid Catalyzed Gas-Phase Reaction of H2O with SO3 and the Reverse Reaction: A Theoretical Study. ChemPhysChem, 13: 323–329. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100558
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- Science and Technology Foundation of GuiZhou Province. Grant Number: 2011-2107
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41165007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!