Formic Acid Catalyzed Gas-Phase Reaction of H2O with SO3 and the Reverse Reaction: A Theoretical Study
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 323–329, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Long , B., Long, Z.-w., Wang, Y.-b., Tan, X.-f., Han, Y.-h., Long, C.-y., Qin, S.-j. and Zhang, W.-j. (2012), Formic Acid Catalyzed Gas-Phase Reaction of H2O with SO3 and the Reverse Reaction: A Theoretical Study. ChemPhysChem, 13: 323–329. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100558
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- Science and Technology Foundation of GuiZhou Province. Grant Number: 2011-2107
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41165007
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.