The Role of π Electrons in the Formation of Benzene-Containing Lithium-Bonded Complexes
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 18, pages 3584–3590, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Zeng, Y., Zhu, M., Meng, L. and Zheng, S. (2011), The Role of π Electrons in the Formation of Benzene-Containing Lithium-Bonded Complexes. ChemPhysChem, 12: 3584–3590. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100566
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20801017, 20973053, 21073051
- Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Numbers: 21171047, B2010000371, B2011205058
- Education Department Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Number: ZD2010126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!