Combined Theoretical and Experimental Investigation of CO Adsorption on Coordinatively Unsaturated Sites in CuBTC MOF
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 488–495, February 2012
How to Cite
Rubeš, M., Grajciar, L., Bludský, O., Wiersum, A. D., Llewellyn, P. L. and Nachtigall, P. (2012), Combined Theoretical and Experimental Investigation of CO Adsorption on Coordinatively Unsaturated Sites in CuBTC MOF. ChemPhysChem, 13: 488–495. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100602
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
- European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 228862
- ME CR. Grant Numbers: 7E09111, MSM0021620857
- Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports
- MEYS. Grant Numbers: LC512, Z4 055 0506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!