Morphology Controlled Nanostructures Self-Assembled from Phthalocyanine Derivatives Bearing Alkylthio Moieties: Effect of Sulfur–Sulfur and Metal–Ligand Coordination on Intermolecular Stacking
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 267–273, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Hao, Z., Wu, X., Sun, R., Ma, C. and Zhang, X. (2012), Morphology Controlled Nanostructures Self-Assembled from Phthalocyanine Derivatives Bearing Alkylthio Moieties: Effect of Sulfur–Sulfur and Metal–Ligand Coordination on Intermolecular Stacking. ChemPhysChem, 13: 267–273. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100612
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20801031, 21171106
- Independent Innovation Foundation of SDU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!