Inhibited Phenol Ionization in Reverse Micelles: Confinement Effect at the Nanometer Scale
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 124–130, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Silva, O. F., Fernández, M. A., Silber, J. J., de Rossi, R. H. and Correa, N. M. (2012), Inhibited Phenol Ionization in Reverse Micelles: Confinement Effect at the Nanometer Scale. ChemPhysChem, 13: 124–130. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100634
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!