Comparison between Two Anionic Reverse Micelle Interfaces: The Role of Water–Surfactant Interactions in Interfacial Properties
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 115–123, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Quintana, S. S., Falcone, R. D., Silber, J. J. and Correa, N. M. (2012), Comparison between Two Anionic Reverse Micelle Interfaces: The Role of Water–Surfactant Interactions in Interfacial Properties. ChemPhysChem, 13: 115–123. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100638
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2011
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET)
- Agencia Córdoba Ciencia
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Técnica
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.