Chemical Effects in SERS of Pyrazine Adsorbed on Au–Pd Bimetallic Nanoparticles: A Theoretical Investigation
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 237–244, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Lang, X.-F., Yin, P.-G., You, T.-T. and Guo, L. (2012), Chemical Effects in SERS of Pyrazine Adsorbed on Au–Pd Bimetallic Nanoparticles: A Theoretical Investigation. ChemPhysChem, 13: 237–244. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100649
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50725208, 20973019, 51002007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!