Chemical Effects in SERS of Pyrazine Adsorbed on Au–Pd Bimetallic Nanoparticles: A Theoretical Investigation
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 237–244, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Lang, X.-F., Yin, P.-G., You, T.-T. and Guo, L. (2012), Chemical Effects in SERS of Pyrazine Adsorbed on Au–Pd Bimetallic Nanoparticles: A Theoretical Investigation. ChemPhysChem, 13: 237–244. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100649
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50725208, 20973019, 51002007
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.