Structures, Energetics and Reaction Mechanisms of Nitrous Oxide on Transition-Metal-Doped and -Undoped Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 583–587, February 2012
How to Cite
Pannopard, P., Khongpracha, P., Warakulwit, C., Namuangruk, S., Probst, M. and Limtrakul, J. (2012), Structures, Energetics and Reaction Mechanisms of Nitrous Oxide on Transition-Metal-Doped and -Undoped Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes. ChemPhysChem, 13: 583–587. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100662
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- National Science and Technology Development Agency
- Thailand Research Fund
- Commission on Higher Education
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!