Are Unsaturated Isocyanides so Different from the Corresponding Nitriles?
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 226–236, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Chrostowska, A., Matrane , A., Maki , D., Khayar, S., Ushiki, H., Graciaa, A., Belachemi, L. and Guillemin, J.-C. (2012), Are Unsaturated Isocyanides so Different from the Corresponding Nitriles?. ChemPhysChem, 13: 226–236. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100672
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- Program PCMI
- PID EPOV
- Centre National d′Etudes Spatiales
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!