The Effects of Biological Environments on the Electron-Relay Functionality of Tryptophan Residues in Proteins
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 183–192, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, X., Dai, H., Li, J., Huang, X. and Wei, Z. (2012), The Effects of Biological Environments on the Electron-Relay Functionality of Tryptophan Residues in Proteins. ChemPhysChem, 13: 183–192. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100713
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2011
- NSFC of China. Grant Number: 21003162
- Ministry of Education of China
- Scientific Research Foundation of Chongqing University
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.