Effect of Surface Hydrophobicity on the Formation and Stability of Oxygen Nanobubbles
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on Nanobubbles
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2205–2212, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Pan, G. and Yang, B. (2012), Effect of Surface Hydrophobicity on the Formation and Stability of Oxygen Nanobubbles. ChemPhysChem, 13: 2205–2212. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100714
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2011
- Chinese National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2010CB933600, 2008CB418105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!