Instantaneous Normal Mode Analysis of a Series of Model Molten Salts
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Ionic Liquids
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1934–1941, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Li, H. and Kobrak, M. N. (2012), Instantaneous Normal Mode Analysis of a Series of Model Molten Salts. ChemPhysChem, 13: 1934–1941. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100727
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCI-1053575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!