The Influence of Silver Nanostructures Formed in situ in Silica Sol–Gel Derived Films on the Rate of Förster Resonance Energy Transfer
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 535–541, February 2012
How to Cite
Holmes-Smith, A. S., McDowell, G. R., Toury, M., McLoskey, D. and Hungerford, G. (2012), The Influence of Silver Nanostructures Formed in situ in Silica Sol–Gel Derived Films on the Rate of Förster Resonance Energy Transfer. ChemPhysChem, 13: 535–541. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100734
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!