Carbonyl-Functionalized Quaterthiophenes: A Study of the Vibrational Raman and Electronic Absorption/Emission Properties Guided by Theoretical Calculations
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 168–176, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Aragó, J., Ponce Ortiz , R., Nieto-Ortega, B., Hernández, V., Casado, J., Facchetti, A., Marks, T. J., Viruela, P. M., Ortí, E. and López Navarrete, J. T. (2012), Carbonyl-Functionalized Quaterthiophenes: A Study of the Vibrational Raman and Electronic Absorption/Emission Properties Guided by Theoretical Calculations. ChemPhysChem, 13: 168–176. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100736
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
- MICINN of Spain. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009-08970, CTQ2009-10098
- Consolider-Ingenio. Grant Number: CSD2007-00010
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: PO9-4708
- European Community′s Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 234808
- MICNN of Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!