These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mapping of Surface-Enhanced Fluorescence on Metal Nanoparticles using Super-Resolution Photoactivation Localization Microscopy
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Single-Molecule Studies
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 973–981, March 2012
How to Cite
Lin, H., Centeno, S. P., Su, L., Kenens, B., Rocha, S., Sliwa, M., Hofkens, J. and Uji-i, H. (2012), Mapping of Surface-Enhanced Fluorescence on Metal Nanoparticles using Super-Resolution Photoactivation Localization Microscopy. ChemPhysChem, 13: 973–981. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100743
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek FWO. Grant Numbers: G.0402.09, G0413.10, G0181.10, G0697.11, G0197.11
- Federal Science Policy of Belgium. Grant Number: IAP-VI/27
- Hercules foundation. Grant Number: HER/08/21
- Flemish government. Grant Number: CASAS METH/08/04
- EC Marie-Curie ITN-SUPERIOR. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2009-238177
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21173253
- Ministry of Education of Spain
- JST PRESTO
- ERC. Grant Number: 280064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!