Direct versus Hydrogen-Assisted CO Dissociation on the Fe (100) Surface: a DFT Study
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 89–91, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Elahifard, M. R., Jigato, M. P. and Niemantsverdriet, J. W. (2012), Direct versus Hydrogen-Assisted CO Dissociation on the Fe (100) Surface: a DFT Study. ChemPhysChem, 13: 89–91. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100759
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2011
- NCF. Grant Number: SH-034-11
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: ECHO 700.59.041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!