Ionic Conductivity of Pure Water in Charged Porous Matrix
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 514–519, February 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Cha, C.-S., Lu, J. and Zhuang, L. (2012), Ionic Conductivity of Pure Water in Charged Porous Matrix. ChemPhysChem, 13: 514–519. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100784
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20933004
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB215503, 2012CB932800
- National Hi-Tech R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011AA050705
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1030
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 203275662, 203275672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!