Spontaneous Ionization of N-Alkylphenothiazine Molecules Adsorbed in Channel-Type Zeolites: Effects of Alkyl Chain Length and Confinement on Electron Transfer
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 504–513, February 2012
How to Cite
Carré, S., Luchez, F., Moissette, A., Poizat, O. and Batonneau-Gener, I. (2012), Spontaneous Ionization of N-Alkylphenothiazine Molecules Adsorbed in Channel-Type Zeolites: Effects of Alkyl Chain Length and Confinement on Electron Transfer. ChemPhysChem, 13: 504–513. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100802
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!