Structure–Property Relationships in Ionic Liquids: A Study of the Anion Dependence in Vaporization Enthalpies of Imidazolium-Based Ionic Liquids
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Ionic Liquids
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1868–1876, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Zaitsau, D. H., Fumino, K., Emel'yanenko, V. N., Yermalayeu, A. V., Ludwig , R. and Verevkin, S. P. (2012), Structure–Property Relationships in Ionic Liquids: A Study of the Anion Dependence in Vaporization Enthalpies of Imidazolium-Based Ionic Liquids. ChemPhysChem, 13: 1868–1876. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100879
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- German Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!