Some Evidence for the Formation of an Azo Bond during the Electroreduction of Diazonium Salts on Au Substrates
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on Nanobubbles
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2119–2127, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Ricci, A. M., Méndez De Leo, L. P., Williams, F. J. and Calvo, E. J. (2012), Some Evidence for the Formation of an Azo Bond during the Electroreduction of Diazonium Salts on Au Substrates. ChemPhysChem, 13: 2119–2127. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100882
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- CONICET. Grant Numbers: 22711, 37063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!