Electrochemistry of Carbon Nanotubes: Reactive Processes, Dual Sensing–Actuating Properties and Devices
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on Nanobubbles
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2108–2114, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Martínez, J. G., Sugino, T., Asaka, K. and Otero, T. F. (2012), Electrochemistry of Carbon Nanotubes: Reactive Processes, Dual Sensing–Actuating Properties and Devices. ChemPhysChem, 13: 2108–2114. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100931
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Spanish Government
- MCI. Grant Number: MAT2008-06702
- Seneca Foundation. Grant Number: 08684/PI/08
- European Scientific Network for Artificial Muscles
- Iketani Science and Technology Foundation
- Spanish Education Ministry. Grant Number: AP2010-3460
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!