Mass Transport at Microband Electrodes: Transient, Quasi-Steady-State, and Convective Regimes
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1562–1568, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Amatore, C., Pebay, C., Sella, C. and Thouin, L. (2012), Mass Transport at Microband Electrodes: Transient, Quasi-Steady-State, and Convective Regimes. ChemPhysChem, 13: 1562–1568. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100942
- Issue online: 16 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- CNRS. Grant Number: UMR8640
- Ecole Normale Supérieure
- French Ministry of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!