Optical Properties of Assembled Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Gels
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on Nanobubbles
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2102–2107, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Ostojic, G. N. (2012), Optical Properties of Assembled Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Gels. ChemPhysChem, 13: 2102–2107. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201100970
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- Keck Foundation
- State of Illinois
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!