The Influence of Defects on Mo-Doped TiO2 by First-Principles Studies
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1514–1521, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Yu, X., Hou, T., Sun, X. and Li, Y. (2012), The Influence of Defects on Mo-Doped TiO2 by First-Principles Studies. ChemPhysChem, 13: 1514–1521. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201101012
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB934500, 2012CB932400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21003091, 51072127
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2010216
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.