Hybrid Polymer–Nanocrystal Materials for Photovoltaic Applications
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanomaterials
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 2471–2480, July 16, 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, R. and Xue, J. (2012), Hybrid Polymer–Nanocrystal Materials for Photovoltaic Applications. ChemPhysChem, 13: 2471–2480. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201101016
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
- US Department of Energy
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!