H2O2-Aided Seed-Mediated Synthesis of Silver Nanoplates with Improved Yield and Efficiency
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanomaterials
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 2526–2530, July 16, 2012
How to Cite
Li, N., Zhang, Q., Quinlivan, S., Goebl, J., Gan, Y. and Yin, Y. (2012), H2O2-Aided Seed-Mediated Synthesis of Silver Nanoplates with Improved Yield and Efficiency. ChemPhysChem, 13: 2526–2530. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201101018
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0956081
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0002247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!