Single-Crystal X-Ray Diffraction, Isolated-Molecule and Cluster Electronic Structure Calculations, and Scanning Electron Microscopy in an Organic solid: Models for Intramolecular Motion in 4,4′-Dimethoxybiphenyl
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on Nanobubbles
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2082–2089, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X., Rotkina, L., Su, H. and Beckmann, P. A. (2012), Single-Crystal X-Ray Diffraction, Isolated-Molecule and Cluster Electronic Structure Calculations, and Scanning Electron Microscopy in an Organic solid: Models for Intramolecular Motion in 4,4′-Dimethoxybiphenyl. ChemPhysChem, 13: 2082–2089. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201101067
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- New Teachers Fund. Grant Number: 20100185120023
- Ministry of Education
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21103016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!