Nanostructural Organization in Acetonitrile/Ionic Liquid Mixtures: Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Optical Kerr Effect Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Ionic Liquids
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1687–1700, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Bardak, F., Xiao, D., Hines, L. G., Son, P., Bartsch, R. A., Quitevis, E. L., Yang, P. and Voth, G. A. (2012), Nanostructural Organization in Acetonitrile/Ionic Liquid Mixtures: Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Optical Kerr Effect Spectroscopy. ChemPhysChem, 13: 1687–1700. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200026
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0718678
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 47615-AC6
- The Welch Foundation. Grant Number: D-0775
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!