Nanostructural Organization in Acetonitrile/Ionic Liquid Mixtures: Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Optical Kerr Effect Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Ionic Liquids
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1687–1700, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Bardak, F., Xiao, D., Hines, L. G., Son, P., Bartsch, R. A., Quitevis, E. L., Yang, P. and Voth, G. A. (2012), Nanostructural Organization in Acetonitrile/Ionic Liquid Mixtures: Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Optical Kerr Effect Spectroscopy. ChemPhysChem, 13: 1687–1700. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200026
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0718678
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 47615-AC6
- The Welch Foundation. Grant Number: D-0775
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.