These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mutual Influence between Halogen Bonds and Cation–π Interactions: A Theoretical Study
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on Nanobubbles
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2154–2161, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Lu , Y., Liu , Y., Li, H., Zhu, X., Liu, H. and Zhu, W. (2012), Mutual Influence between Halogen Bonds and Cation–π Interactions: A Theoretical Study. ChemPhysChem, 13: 2154–2161. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200035
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 11ZR1408700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21103047
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B08021
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!