Collapse of Homeotropic Liquid-Crystal Alignment by Increased Molecular Packing on Comb-Like Polymer Surfaces
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on Nanobubbles
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2061–2067, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Sohn, E.-H., Kang, H., Kim, D.-G., Song, K. and Lee, J.-C. (2012), Collapse of Homeotropic Liquid-Crystal Alignment by Increased Molecular Packing on Comb-Like Polymer Surfaces. ChemPhysChem, 13: 2061–2067. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200051
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- Gyeonggi-do International Collaborative Research Program. Grant Number: I090901
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation
- MEST. Grant Number: R2009-007711
- MEST. Grant Number: POSTECH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!