Trap States in TiO2 Films Made of Nanowires, Nanotubes or Nanoparticles: An Electrochemical Study
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Electrochemisty and Energy
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 3008–3017, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Jankulovska, M., Berger, T., Wong, S. S., Gómez, R. and Lana-Villarreal, T. (2012), Trap States in TiO2 Films Made of Nanowires, Nanotubes or Nanoparticles: An Electrochemical Study. ChemPhysChem, 13: 3008–3017. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200072
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- MICINN. Grant Number: MAT2009-14004
- HOPE. Grant Number: CSD2007-00007
- U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Sciences and Engineering Division
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!