Trap States in TiO2 Films Made of Nanowires, Nanotubes or Nanoparticles: An Electrochemical Study
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Electrochemisty and Energy
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 3008–3017, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Jankulovska, M., Berger, T., Wong, S. S., Gómez, R. and Lana-Villarreal, T. (2012), Trap States in TiO2 Films Made of Nanowires, Nanotubes or Nanoparticles: An Electrochemical Study. ChemPhysChem, 13: 3008–3017. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200072
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- MICINN. Grant Number: MAT2009-14004
- HOPE. Grant Number: CSD2007-00007
- U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Sciences and Engineering Division
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!