Trap States in TiO2 Films Made of Nanowires, Nanotubes or Nanoparticles: An Electrochemical Study
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Electrochemisty and Energy
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 3008–3017, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Jankulovska, M., Berger, T., Wong, S. S., Gómez, R. and Lana-Villarreal, T. (2012), Trap States in TiO2 Films Made of Nanowires, Nanotubes or Nanoparticles: An Electrochemical Study. ChemPhysChem, 13: 3008–3017. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200072
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- MICINN. Grant Number: MAT2009-14004
- HOPE. Grant Number: CSD2007-00007
- U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Sciences and Engineering Division
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.