Defects in MOFs: A Thorough Characterization
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on Nanobubbles
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2025–2029, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
St. Petkov, P., Vayssilov, G. N., Liu, J., Shekhah, O., Wang, Y., Wöll, C. and Heine, T. (2012), Defects in MOFs: A Thorough Characterization. ChemPhysChem, 13: 2025–2029. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200222
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: DCVP 02/1, DCVP 02/2
- DFG. Grant Numbers: SPP 1362, ERC StG 56962
- European Commission. Grant Number: HYPOMAP NMP3-SL-2008-233482
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!