Using Time-Resolved Electrochemical Patterning to Gain Fundamental Insight into Aryl-Radical Surface Modification
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 14, pages 3303–3307, October 8, 2012
How to Cite
Torbensen, K., Malmos, K., Kanoufi, F., Combellas, C., Pedersen, S. U. and Daasbjerg, K. (2012), Using Time-Resolved Electrochemical Patterning to Gain Fundamental Insight into Aryl-Radical Surface Modification. ChemPhysChem, 13: 3303–3307. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200413
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Danish Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!